Attending Live Events at Sierra Childbirth Institute
At SCI your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance.
Since the world has changed – so must we, but some things will remain the same:
• We will continue to provide high-quality trainings, classes and services.
• We will continue to treat you with kindness and respect.
• We will continue to provide on-going support long after you attend our trainings and classes or utilize our services.
For the protection of all of our students and staff, due to the coronavirus outbreak we are requesting the following:
If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we ask that you not attend any live classes at SCI. You can transfer your enrollment to the same future event up to two years from the time you cancel. Please see our Terms & Conditions page for more details.
Illnesses and symptoms include, but not limited to:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
To comply with the recommended safety precautions due to the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve implemented the following in our classroom:
- Smaller group size to facilitate social distancing
- Supplied hand sanitizers for your use
- Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas will be disinfected daily
We ask that all participants attending this training:
- Minimize physical contact
- Wash hands frequently – Whenever you enter or re-enter the classroom and after using the restroom
- Sneeze and cough into a tissue and dispose of properly
Here are changes that will stay in effect for the near future:
- When you arrive for the first day of our live event please check-in inside the front door of the classroom.
- Please use the hand sanitizer on the table, complete the Covid questionnaire and sign-in on the sign-in sheet. Pens are in the jar on the table by the hand sanitizer— you can keep the pen you use.
- Sign the “live workshop waiver.” If you would like a copy, please let us know.
- Find your name tag hanging on the hook by the check-in table. Enter the classroom and find a seat. Please use the restroom to wash your hands.
- As always, feel free to help yourself to tea or coffee before settling into your seat!