Passionate about being a doula, but intimidated by running a small business? This business development class will take you deeper from where your doula training left off!
All classes are held live virtually and to create a personalized learning experience classes are limited to small groups. Attendance will provide 5 CEU’s through DONA International.
Some of the topics we’ll be covering:
· Pros & cons of becoming a small business owner
· Doula business models to choose from
· Legal business structure options
· Risk management– how to protect yourself
· Naming your business – Choosing a name that reflects who you are
· New client forms – Creating a new client packet + client contracts
· Fees and packages
· Promotion & marketing
· Launching your practice – Preparation for success!